Friday, March 25, 2011

Road to loving me .....falling in love with my highest potential


"I have a history of making decisions very quickly about men. I have always fallen in love fast and without measuring risks. I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and then I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism."


I solemnly pledge to commit to me and falling in love with my own highest potential. I'm not going to change my optimistic view or how I love .

Society promotes fear and wants us to feel ashamed for becoming a permeable membrane; selfless in love, generous, open minded, and willingness to connect to the spirit versus " our must haves list". I have to admit it's a hard thing to do but it's all a part of living in faith versus fear and staying in the presents instead of anticipating non existent future problems.

One of my many cousins posted an awesome face book quote which I'll jack

"Life is not about good planning; it is about adaptability to things that don't go according to your good plan."


At the end of the day this means being flexible and open......We need to get out of our heads and truly enjoy life's miracles. I don't believe that can happen without recognizing ones highest potential because if we had any idea how limitless our boundaries ...........we'd be truly fearless.

Fear holds us inside of ourselves (closes us off) ...whereas faith allows us to fly and see opportunities everywhere. So, I'm not discarding my optimism just directing it inwardly which will radiate energy allowing me to attract what's needed to evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment