Monday, October 25, 2010

Crossroad


Sorry for being gone for so long - no excuses just life taking it's natural course. Sometimes all the good intentions in the world go unmanifested. In any event, as freely as I'd like to write..... without reservation or fear of judgment. I realize that I can't and will only allow myself to be so vulnerable since the consequences of documenting my growth or lack there of is unknown.


I've had a funny feeling all morning, I think it's because I realize that I'm at a crossroad in my life. The only thing I know with certainty is to be my best will require: hard work, tunnel vision, dedication, determination, gumption, and a willingness to walk alone will be necessary. I feel the lure of complacency and habitual comforts seducing me. I want to give in ....things aren't so bad now. Yet, my unconscious knows that the feelings of comfort in inaction is a mirage which disguises the truth - ME - sliding backwards into my own fears or just plain regressing.

I'm at that fork. One road leads to a bright , adventurous, unknown future and the other into oblivion. one is filled with obstacles and will require equipment I don't have ........ the other appears to be smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment